We are glad you are interested in Highgrove, a covenant-restricted community located in northeast Tallahassee, Florida.
If you are thinking of buying in Highgrove, the following documents should be of interest to you. They include the four sets of covenants, the articles of incorporation, and the by-laws, all of which govern our neighborhood.
Also, the Highgrove Architecture Control Guidelines provide rules for construction and exterior renovation or alteration, including landscaping, on all lots and homes in Highgrove. The Architectural Control Application for Exterior Property Alteration is also linked below.
Click the links below to open PDFs of the documents.
- HHA Covenants Disclosure Summary
- Highgrove Covenants Phase I
- Highgrove Covenants Phase II
- Highgrove Covenants Phase III
- Highgrove Covenants Phase IV
- HHA Articles of Incorporation
- HHA Bylaws
- Highgrove Architectural Control Guidelines
- Highgrove Architectural Control Application for Exterior Property Alteration
If you have any questions regarding the governing documents or Highgrove neighborhood, please email the Highgrove Homeowners Association using our contact form.